If we do not permit the earth to produce beauty and joy, it will in the end not produce food, either. Joseph Wood Krutch
______________________________________________

Saturday, July 14, 2007

New Stuff

I added a new link today, over there to the left for "Little Blog in the Woods". This is written by a guy that calls himself "greenpa" and seems like a great blog. I must say that if anyone is doing this right it is him. Per his blog he has been thirty years off the grid. I love it. That is my goal. Just not sure how to get there yet.

I have also started a new group of the same name "Least Footprint". The link is also over there to the left. This is intended as a forum to exchange ideas or just to comment back and forth freely. The group will be moderated, by me, and that is just to keep the spammers out. If you post something I don't like or agree with (providing it is family friendly) it still goes through. I have another group I moderate and attempted to keep it free and open but got tons of spammers that way. It did no good to kick them off. They just changed their identity and kept on spamming with the same cheap software ads or dating services.

I should mention that there is no need to become a member of the group to participate. There are a few sections that are open to members only but feel free to drop by and comment even if you don't become a member.

No comments: