If we do not permit the earth to produce beauty and joy, it will in the end not produce food, either. Joseph Wood Krutch
______________________________________________

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

I'm still here!

For those visiting my blog please accept my welcome and feel free to poke around a bit. I have been getting a little behind on posts because I am in the middle of packing and looking for a new place to live. That has eaten up a lot of my time. I have a few draft posts I am working on and I hope to have them up in the next few days and get back to daily posts soon but until then please just read through some of my older posts or sit back and watch a film or two. Again, welcome.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you're still here. I haven't posted here before, but started reading your blog after I found you on NIM.